Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

  • crxnug ·
    Hi' I bought your cross member for my 66 fastback with a tremec 3550 and the car was being restored, when it was time to drop the engine in crossmember does not clear the tremec transmission, not sure if this is a common problem, please let me know, Thanks Danny
    crxnug ·
    Hi, im hoping you can help me with some info on a crossmember i bought off you a few years ago , can is just being completed in its restoration

    we went to fit the cross member on the tremec 3550 , and crossmember wont clear the transmission when bolting up not sure what the problem is, would you have any info in regards to this issue, Thanks Danny
    shelby1969 ·
    Hello. You responded to my post. I need parts of 66 mustang 6cylinder its a 3 spd manual , im converting to c-4 automatic. I need automatic carb with all linkage necessary, kick down rod , brake pedal with under dash support and all linkage , someone said there is a vacuum port for the automatic trans that goes on engine , is that true ? where does it go ? What would you want for the parts i mentioned ? Bob
    MustangMike70 ·
    Hello there. I have a 70 mustang 302. I need the following parts.
    Water Pump Pulley?
    Crank Pulley?
    Alternator brackets?
    Poswer Steering Pump bracket plate?

    NEPM ·
    Hi, If you need parts for your Mustang you have found the right guy. Please send me an email or call me. I can help you the Mustang parts you want and need. - Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…