Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Shelby Fans:
MVP Track Time would like to invite you to our inaugural “MVP @ VIR” track event on the Virginia International Raceway (VIR) full course July 23-25, 2021.
VIR is undoubtedly one of America's finest race tracks. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track excitement in Alton, Virginia.
Registration for July 23-25, 2021 at VIR is available on-line with Pay Pal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below. You can choose three days, two days or a single day at VIR.
On-Line Registration: On Line Registration
All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
I hope to see you at VIR. Happy Motoring!
Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: [email protected]

· Registered
1,287 Posts
While I no longer have a road racing vehicle and my 66 convertible won't cut it I can vouch for the quality of Mark's events. I spend 4 years (my midlife crisis :))road racing my Cadillac CTS-V, hopped up of course, mostly at Mark's MVP events. I can say that he runs an EXCELLENT weekend of SAFE and super fun driving. He's not afraid to call out the hooligans and get them off track if necessary as well. In the many weekend events I went to I always felt very comfortable with the level of safety concerns to the point that I could just concentrate on driving. Funny thing, his events were so fun and safe that I never felt the need to push it daily driving with idiots on the road.

I am in no way related to Mark or his business, nor am I a paid endorser. In fact I have shoveled about $15K in event fees at Mark over those fours years :) Some of the best weekends in my life experiences for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.