Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have for sale 3 Ford Mustangs, which are restorable, and all have titles for all 3.

The first car is a 1965 Orange Coupe with a inline 6cyl- 170ci. This car is in not running condition, but is still very restorable, with some parts, like a new front valence, a new paint job, probably new fenders, and has rust that can be fixed. Also, the interior is in fair condition, but it has some mold that can be easily cleaned off, because the cars have been sitting for over 10 years in a garage, except for the Blue 66 parts car, which has been outside.

The second car is a 1966 white coupe with a inline 6cyl- 200ci. This car is in better shape than the Orange 65, but still is not running and has less rust and a couple dents. The car will also need some parts to fix, and TLC. The interior will need to be replaced probably also.

The last car is a 1966 blue Coupe(170ci) with alot of rust and is probably only a parts car. The P.O. told me though it had the best engine (still not running) because it was redone last, but the car has some parts that can be probably be salvaged.

I am Looking for $1,400 for the Orange 65 Coupe, and $1,400 for the White 66 Coupe. And $450 for the 66 Blue coupe.
These cars can be restored with some time and effort. The cars are located in Maryland, I should have pictures in a week or two... if you are interested i will be able to tell you more about the cars.
Thanks!!!!!
- Sean Kelly

·
Registered
576 Posts
Still got those cars for sale? Any Pics??? Interested! - Thanks - Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts