Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WTF??? I think they need to add some ricer wheels and some cheesy looking stripes, then it will be worth the asking price. Not!

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
cmayna said:
How can people be so stupid?
And how much do you want to bet he would spell stupid "stoopud" too?
Stan

·
Registered
312 Posts
geofferito said:
Yep. Pretty much a crock. 28K for a 6 cyl.
But it comes with a Bogus Marti report and Bogus Letter of Authenticity!? Who are you to place a value on such things?? :p

·
Registered
171 Posts
If you get rid of all the unnecessary emblems it is a pretty descent stock looking convertible (not really my style though)... But, 28K for a 6 cylinder convertible? Seems like it is close to 10K too high if you asked me.

I also don't understand a "Hurst Equipped" emblem on the back of the car. It is a C4 with a stock Mustang shifter. I didn't realize Hurst made those? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Pretty impressive stack of litterature comes with that car. What amazes me is how easy it appears to be to get bogus letters from Ford and Marti, etc? Kinda scary.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
All this bogus literature comes very close to copyright infringement and fraud. I bet Kevin Marti would go through the ceiling if he saw his company's product associated with this cr*p. I wonder if this is the same father son combo out of Tennessee (or was it Alabama or Georgia) that was ripping people off with thrown together "restored" mustangs or selling cars to Hawaii customers by taking the money and keeping the car. $28k? Geeze - paying $18k extra for badging and bogus literature.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Red66GTCoupe said:
stack of litterature...
"litter" -ature---I get it, very funny!!! Litter!!!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
"woulda looked like this"

No... I think they would of done a little more something than just cheap "COBRA" letters placed at the front of the fender.

"This six can dust off V8’s all day and night"
if you mean litterly by putting the exhaust to a hose and using that to dust them off... seriously, 200 ci verse a minum of 281?

Comes with:

"Bogus Marti Report
Bogus FoMoCo Letter of Authenticity
Bogus Holman Moody Letter of Authenticity
Bogus Shelby American Invoice
Bogus AK Miller Letter of Authenticity
Bogus Mustang Window Sticker
Bogus SAAC Stated Value Letter "

WTF?

And does anyone else's head spin like mine when you try to read it with that blue background. Man... he rants his ideas out like I do... lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts