Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15x7 Styled Steel wheels with red centers (have original purchase receipt from previous owner), 205 60/15 Goodyear GPH Tires purchased in November. Tires are in excellent condition and have about 1000 miles.
$600 + shipping to where you are!
See pics
here.

G

·
0 Posts
Great wheels, wish they were blue or black... Hey I'm new to the Mustang set, what is the chrome bar going accross your engine compartment for & where did you get it??? ::
Randy

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the VMF, those red centers are pretty cheap to change, most decent parts suppliers sell the plastic inserts for those centers.

That bar is called a Monte Carlo Bar, it together with the Big Export Brace that goes from the firewall to the shock towers significantly stiffens up the front suspension. I think they were about $80 for the pair...worth every penny!

Let me know if you are interested in the wheels!

Scott

G

·
0 Posts
The pictures are really nice. I would have to repaint the grey areas and find new center caps. The car is my wifes and she likes the rims/tires. However, she has laid done the law at $400.00 plus shipping????????? I have a UPS account send me you address the weight/general weigt of one wheel so I can get a shipping quote.

Please use my home e-mail= [email protected]

Thanks, Randy (GoPony) ::

1 - 4 of 4 Posts