Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If ever there was a Comet to demand the big bucks, this is it. It's the real deal complete with Cammer.

It is advised that you cover your monitor screen with plastic wrap before viewing.....

Item number: 2427591722

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Gee, I've got a red 65 Cyclone I'd sell for half that price.

Seriously, I think this car is out of its league on E*BAY. A car that the owner probably wouldn't take less than, say $150k for, will not likely find a buyer on an internet auction site.

For that kinda investment, he'll have to take it to Barrett-Jackson (Scottsdale) in January. Plenty of high-rollers with that kinda cash to play with there, for sure. I just don't see that kind of spending on E*BAY, though...

·
Registered
293 Posts
185K and he takes bad pictures of the car. Museum cars don't run. Who is Dyno Don? What's up with that guy. lol I don't think my last Leak Auction flier advertised Oppenheimer's, the lead scientist for the atomic bomb, car for that much.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dyno Don Nicholson was THE Ford Pro Stock drag racer in the 60's and early 70's. Many hear will remember Don in this Pro Stock Pinto lining up against Bill 'Grumpy' Jenkins in his PS Vega.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts