Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mentioned having these tires a few months back and said I was going to put them up for sale or trade. I'm putting this out on here because they are very correct size whitewall and period correct for the early mustangs.They have very little milage on them and have traces of the blue coating on the whitewall and a stamp on the side that indicates they just haven't had that much use and haven't been cleaned to the point of removing all that.The outside edges still have some of those rubber **** sticking out. I'll take $100 or trade for what have you for the tires.If I have to ship them the cost will be the buyers. I travel some in the southeast if that will help get them to you. Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I mentioned having these tires a few months back and said I was going to put them up for sale or trade. I'm putting this out on here because they are very correct size whitewall and period correct for the early mustangs.They have very little milage on them and have traces of the blue coating on the whitewall and a stamp on the side that indicates they just haven't had that much use and haven't been cleaned to the point of removing all that.The outside edges still have some of those rubber **** sticking out. I'll take $100 or trade for what have you for the tires.If I have to ship them the cost will be the buyers. I travel some in the southeast if that will help get them to you. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Are these still available? PM Sent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts