Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1964 1/2 289 4 barrell D code mustang convertible. This is a fairly rare collector car especially due to it's production date. It is a very early car that was built on the 15th day of production. The assembly date is 24C, VIN 5F08D1036032 Color P [prarie bronze], interior 89 [palomino], DSO 71. This is a one family owned car. It has always been in so Californian and has always been garaged. It has ps, pt, at, and console. It still has the generator. It has no rust anywhere ever and has original sheet metal. The motor and transmission have both recently been rebuilt and the motor was also balanced and blueprinted. It runs and drives like new. It has been repainted once the original color. The paint is fair and the interior is half way decent the carpet and seats were redone once. The car is located in so calif. Price is $16500. Please do not leave me a post as I don't look at this site often and want to answer any questions asap. You can email me at [email protected] please let me know what car you are referring to. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts