Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I'm pretty sure the wife would kill me if I bought another project when I am not even close to finishing the one I have but it sure is tempting and I will be in GA in April for a bmx national race with my son. project or marriage? lol

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I'm pretty sure the wife would kill me if I bought another project when I am not even close to finishing the one I have but it sure is tempting and I will be in GA in April for a bmx national race with my son. project or marriage? lol
What's one more project? She'll get over it faster than your regrets for not buying. Dave R.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
UPDATE. The price for the whole shootin' match has been reduced to $1000. If you are interested in any or all of the package call my brother-in-law. I just talked to him and he is in Anniston, AL with the car shell and parts as I am posting this. Roger's cell # is 256 525-6063.

·
Premium Member
9,888 Posts
Does the car have a clean title?
Alabama is a non-title requirement state for vehicles for sale 25 years old and older, but they may have one.

Reactions: 4ocious

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Does the car have a clean title?
Although the car is in Alabama, it was bought out of North Carolina and my brother-in-law has a North Carolina title. He can answer any questions. Roger is his name and his cell # is 256 525-6063. Don't be afraid to make an offer. Dave R.

·
Premium Member
9,888 Posts
Dave R. has been very informative about this car and I wish that I had room in my stable and my budget for it.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
My brother-in-law will retire in a few weeks from his employer in Anniston, AL. He will be giving up the small house with LARGE attached garage that he has been renting down there for about 20 years. He will be moving back to the Cincinnati area and therefore needs to move the car/parts/motor so he can vacate the rental house. If anyone is at all interested in buying give him a call. His name is Roger and his # is 256 525-6063. Dave R.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.