Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
OK. This may be the last bump for this for sale ad. My brother-in-law is retiring at the end of this month and giving up the house and garage he he has lived in part-time in Alabama. The car and parts will have to be disposed of if they are not sold as the Alabama landlord has to turn the property over for a new renter. If you have any interest at all in some or all of the items in the ad now is the time to contact Roger and make an offer. His cell # is 256 525-6063. Dave R.

·
Premium Member
1964 1/2 coupe, April 29 build, SoT, soon to be EFI 331, TKX.
193 Posts
How can someone not be jumping all over that? I have two, otherwise, I'd be there in a hot minute.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Apparently Roger has an interested party, said he’d get back with me with the outcome. I sure don’t need another project, but have room to put it in the yard for the future.
That could be as I have not talked him in a week or so. He is on a family, 23 people, vacation this week in Nags Head, NC. Busy dodging Elsa is my guess. I will post here if/when a sale goes through. Dave R.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
THANKS TO ALL WHO EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN THIS FOR SALE AD. I ESPECIALLY WANT TO SAY THANKS TO THOSE THAT IMPARTED SOME OF THEIR WISDOM ON THE TOPIC. THE SHELL, MOTOR AND PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD. I have no other info on the sale as my bro-in-law transacted the deal. Thanks again. Dave R.

·
Premium Member
9,888 Posts
That's great news! I'm so glad someone had or made the room in their space and budget for it. I just couldn't take on any more than I have, but I'm really hopeful it will roll again someday soon.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.