Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a number of used, decent console parts leftover from a number of restorations of early consoles. All of this is decent driver grade stuff, NOT 100% perfect, pit-free show quality stuff.

Console long plates, both woodgrain, and standard black camera case finish. Most are again decent, and good for a driver, and not $150 for new, like a repro. Most have pins broken off the back, and would need glued down to the body (plastic) part of the console. If you are looking to build a really cheap console, this may be an alternative. $20 each

Numerous auto shift console plates, again decent, driver stuff. I have one four speed one, with some decent pits. $10 each

One ash tray assy. Good condition, with lid. $15.00

Four to Five original console "garage doors" all pretty decent, everyone else asks $40-$75 for these. Yours for $30 each.

I think I have one complete console as well, needs restoration, decent for a driver $110.00

Pics available to those of you who are actually serious. All prices plus applicable shipping costs. Thanks! [email protected]

·
Registered
466 Posts
I am looking for the back piece of the "garage".
The plastic piece that makes the back of the storage compartment, preferably in black.

Do you have one availabe?

Thanks.

[email protected]

Eric

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tod, I will get you pics of the 4 speed shifter plate today.

Eric, sorry, I do not have any of the console rear covers, unfortunately...they always seem to be missing!

Thanks, Jeremy

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi jeremy , I didnt get the pic ,my email has been messedup,if you sent them yesterday please send them again. THANKS TOD

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The four speed shifter plate, and ash tray have been sold. I still have a nearly complete console available, excellent for a driver for $110.00, though, along with all other parts mentioned. Email me if you have interest: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts