Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is very nice. I am the third owner. The orignial owner had the car until the mid 90's. The car is Caspian Blue with a white vinyl top. The paint and vinyl top are both original. The paint is alittle faded but the top is in excellent shape. The carpet, upholstrey and interior is all original and in good shape. This car is unbelievable how original it is. The trunk mat is all original and still in tack. The gas tank has been replaced with the original equip. The only thing about this car that is not original is that the it has been converted to electronic iginition. It has a 260 V8 with a automatic trans. Being that it is a 64.5 it has a generator instead of a alt. I also have the owners manual, a sales brochure (where the lady picked the car out at the dealership before they were on the lot). I have the business card of the man who sold the car to her. I also have a congradulations card from Ford, congradulating her on her new mustang. I have the original price sticker from the window. The car has new tires and the original AM radio still works. The car does not have AC or PS. I am asking 9,500 OBO serious inquires only. I do not think there are may cars out there that are this orignal. Call 843-899-8474 or email at [email protected] for more info and pics.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts