Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this qualifies as a build, since I'm doing the body/repaint now, but did the majority a couple years ago.
It went to the body/paint shop a couple weeks ago, and I went out to drop off a part and get some pictures of the progress yesterday.
I've got an album on Flickr that I started and added the new pictures to if anybody wants to see what's been done and how it's going. As soon as I figure out what I'm doing with the passenger fender, I'll have less things to worry about.
Here's the link to the album

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjFYH9zC

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took a visit to the shop Fri, got some more pics, as things are progressing. So far nothing that is freaking out the body guy. Hopefully the new NPD fender fits nicely. Added a few new pics to the folder.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Took a visit to the shop Fri, got some more pics, as things are progressing. So far nothing that is freaking out the body guy. Hopefully the new NPD fender fits nicely. Added a few new pics to the folder.
Please report back with fitment/quality of these fenders, getting ready to order some for mine

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got it. I got good reviews and reports on them, so I pushed the button. I'm hoping he's going to tackle that soon just in case. Hopefully I'll know something next week or sooner.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uploaded the most recent pictures, including last nights painting, so now it has color.
Initial report on the new fender was that it was pretty good. Much better than what was there. I'll hear more in the next day or two as it goes back on the car for good.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
I just had my pair delivered yesterday, along with a full fb quarter. They look to me like they'll be an easy install without much extra finessing needed.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just had my pair delivered yesterday, along with a full fb quarter. They look to me like they'll be an easy install without much extra finessing needed.
Cool. That's more sheet metal than I hope to ever add to mine. So far I've only replaced the passenger fender thanks to someone not understanding what a green left turn arrow meant, and the bottom half of the rear quarters because it was a FL car, until I got it to Northern Cali. Now in the midwest, but it's not seeing winters, except thru a window in the garage, so hoping to keep the rust to nil.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts