Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Health issues and failing interest prompts this sale!
Stats; 7 month resto completed in 2019. Car is 98% done. I've owned the car for 40 years. All metal except for hood, which is a hinged, teardrop, fiberglass piece. Hood is in great shape, but I'm not happy with it. Prep & finish needs re-done, 2 be perfect.
289, .030" over (292), rebuilt professionally to HiPo specs., using modified 1969, 351W iron heads, 4-speed top loader and a 9" rear w/3.50 ratio traction-loc rear gearing.
Body perfect, except for hood, floors were welded and patch plates welded in a few spots, floor, frames solid. No rust or rot. Subframe connectors welded in.
Nearly everything has been done. Skim coat body filler, only where neeeded. All good tires, American Racing aluminum wheels. Too much to list.
Car runs & drives anywhere. Hasn't seen rain or water since 1982. Stored winters. Stored in my garage, which is heated and AC'd. Ready to drive & currently registered. I'm the 4th owner. I know most of it's history, since new.
Car is in Woodburn, INdiana, east of Fort Wayne, 2 miles from Ohio border.

Richard days, 260-443-6730, eves., 260-632-5489 for ?s, other details.
Some other parts available, @ add'l cost.
Price is $25,500.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got any pictures you could post here?
Tubster, I've not been able to figure out how to post pics on this forum. The symbols are here, (paper clip for attachments), but when I click on the symbol, nothing happens! 🤔
If you've got an email address, I could try that.
I do have photos on facebook market place, under antiques & collectables though.

·
Registered
67 Mustang 351w
682 Posts
Tubster, I've not been able to figure out how to post pics on this forum. The symbols are here, (paper clip for attachments), but when I click on the symbol, nothing happens! 🤔
I do have photos on facebook market place, under antiques & collectables though.
Click here to attach photos; not the paper clip.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, concerning the 1964.5 Mustang 4 sale
Contact Richard @ 260-443-6370 @ any time.
260-632-5489 I'm NO LONGER AT THAT NUMBER.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tubster, I'll tried clicking all over the place where U said "not the paper clip" , "here!"
But I couldnt get a prompt to post to!
I'm confused! This isn't user friendly.
Sorry! 😙
I tried clicking on that red arrow, on the page with the "R" in the red box, still nothing! WTF 🤔​

·
Registered
67 Mustang 351w
682 Posts
I tried clicking on that red arrow, on the page with the "R" in the red box, still nothing! WTF 🤔​
Don't click on the red arrow in my post. Click on that same icon below the window where you type your replies.

·
Registered
665 Posts
You're a strange bird

I've not been able to figure out how to post pics on this forum.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I just find many of your posts confusing. Honestly I'm just cracking myself up and having some fun with ya! Good luck on the unfortunate sale of your car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.