Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One complete factory original LH quarter glass assembly for 1965-1966 Shelby Mustangs. This was removed in the middle 80's from a real GT350 when the previous owner installed R Model covers. The right side was damaged while in storage many decades ago, so I only have the left side available. A very difficult part to find an original example of, and easily spotted when compared to a reproduction; and not just the frame itself but the plastic too, which has a curve that the flatter reproductions lack. The frame is in EXCELLENT condition, devoid of any dents, deep scrapes, or other notable damage. It would benefit from a light machine polish prior to installation, but it's not corroded or oxidized like many older aluminum parts. The plexiglass is nice, and while I cannot call it perfect, it's still nice for a 50 year old piece of plastic. There a minor scuff in the upper forward corner and normal minor wear that you'd be accustomed to seeing. If someone wanted to lightly sand and polish the plastic, I think it might be reused for the right car, especially one that has a little patina.

Best to contact me direct via email as I am not on here as much as I once was. jbevi[email protected]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price is $300/close offers.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts