Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previously posted on 2/16/04. I have a 1965 convert I am looking to sell. project car that had inner rockers and floors replaced (along with quarters too) several years ago then left. Car needs someone with the time to finesse the car and replace torque boxes so the car is rigid again and do wheel house patches and trunk drops, then the body should be good. I had a new top installed in the past year (white) to protect the work that was done. Complete car but some items that needed to be removed are maybe either loose in the car or trunk! and I would reinstall them if someone needs something looking complete, but I assure you it is complete. Car was originaly white with blue interior.I must sell I just posted on the auction sight. I would rather sell here. I also have a similar deal on a 1966 (ivy green with black gut) /again a 6cyl auto car./ this car is a lesser car as it does not have the new top installed professionally and it did not have any work done on the floors yet. Tony 201-891-6412

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I say that a lot myself. I cannot say how many times I would have wanted a car say in Tx or Ca; but didn't do it because of distance. Being honest though, Ohio is not a problem; if I had something you liked and you are in Ohio; I have a pick up and a tow dolly... and would work a delivery into a sweet deal. Thanks. Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 1965 convert sold on that auction sight.
Serious parties can still get their hands on my 1966 which will auction next week. I was not going to be negotiable on the $2500 but maybe there is a hundred or so; before it goes to e--y.
Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts