Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Not sure if you are just saying that this 20 year project went quickly with a bit of tongue in cheek, or if you are suggesting that this is the wrong place for the thread.
If the latter, I wasn't sure because it has been a build and I have a ton of pics to share, but it is nearly done at this point.
You’re good!

Just commenting on the speed of the Build, at least as far as the picture progress, lol,......

·
Registered
141 Posts
Definitely worth the wait based on your pictures. Great looking car, nice job.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Wow, looks fantastic. Great colors and stripe theme.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks great, BUT......... no engine bay pics??

Seriously car looks fantastic!

Sent from the interwebs... where else?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
beautiful build. I'm really torn between shaving my drip rails or not. It keeps calling me. lol
I will tell you that I did it because they were in rough shape and it seemed a good excuse to shave them rather than try to repair them. With that said, I LOVE the look!

BUT
There is a distinct trade off when you want to wash it or get caught in a bit of rain...these windows SUCK to adjust and get to seal well, and the lack or drip rails is offers no forgiveness.

Though - I still love the look and I don't think I would do it differently.

Reactions: RTM

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Found these LED lights on amazon and decided to make them work as reverse lights. They tuck in really tight between the license plate and the bumper.

I am realizing that I have very few recent pics of the engine compartment - need to change that. Am I able to post a video or must it be hosted?

Reactions: RTM

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Here are a couple of engine bay pics for now. Will get some more with better light in a couple of days.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts