Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 Mustang fastback 2+2, A code, 4 speed, Rally pac, A/C, kelsey hayes wheels, power steering, disc brakes, posi rear axle car
This was a special order car for one of the ford executives in 1965. It has the special order Twilight turqoise paint color. This car is all original numbers matching unmolested zero rust always been garaged.
Car is 100% original. Car has been sitting in garage since 1990.

for questions or more pictures email me at [email protected]

25K car is located in grass valley california

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have documentation on the executives car. When i purchased it in 1990 from the guy he told me that he had worked in the main ford office in 65 and he ordered it for himself to drive. He told me that those wheels were not available to the public in 1965. I have never seen another 65 with those 14" kelsey hayes wheels before. That was a long time ago and i dont remember his name. Who would have thought back then that keeping his information or the original title that it would be worth something?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Mag Stars

I've had 14" Kelsey Hates Mag Stars on my 64 since about 1992. I also had 15" KH Mag Stars on my 70 Mach 1- these were the Marauder Mag Stars off the 69 Marauder w/ trim rings. My 64 K GT convert was also Twilight Turquoise and estimates are they were .04% of the cars made had this color. Rims and color was quite rare.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts