Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying for the first time to add a pic to my add. This car is a beauty.
$23K on ebay tomorrow. can be had for $21k NOW to a VMF'er.
Car was bought here (was a fla car that I bought in PA)
ALL ORIGINAL metal except for RR quarter that was installed by a mustang restorer in Orlando. A full quarter.
Original
all other panels
rebuilt numbers matching 289 c4
car was white with white/black accented interior and now it is Rangoon red (J) and white with red appointments (d5) interior. I added an orinal set of SS GT wheels/ I also had the original fender badge holes welded shut and placed a white GT stripe with correct GT look on fenders. I did not do up the grille nor the exhaust valence.
SO much new during this restoration/and it was a full restoration. No complaints and I know someone will be happy with their new car.
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
870 Posts
I think this is what Tony wanted to show:
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/files/attachments/med_1194141705-ebaygorgeous.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU!
yes THERE she is!!!
I have owned hundreds of mustangs (you guys could have figured that out by now) and I am extremely high on this one.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the auction number
enjoy.
An outstanding car (REALLY and TRULY not the everyday mustang)!
Thanks
Tony

There is plenty of pics on the sight and I have 70 total pics I could send you!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD albeit for a lot less than I expected! but it is sold (and was a very good deal at the price) but thanks to EBAY!~ and another stang goes to europe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts