Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 Fastback Project, 289 C code, auto, power steering, standard black interior. Needs rust repairs- rear frame rail sections, quarters, wheel houses, full floors, and toe pans. Very very complete early car. Has the eaton power steering pump and early tranny kick down linkage. Good glass and stainless, nice roof, usable doors, decklid and drivers fender.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I build these cars for a living and don't care for people who are so ashamed of there product that they don't post a price.... so if it's not too much of a waste of your time, how much is this rust bucket?And where are you located.I am a REAL buyer at the correct figure and just don't know why people don't tell everyone how much they want for there cars etc. unless your just trying to find out how much it MAY be worth.In that case do like the other people and list it on FLEYBAY. Let the buyer beware.THANKS SCOTT 936-756-2535

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I build these cars for a living too, Scott. I actually thought I ran out of space in writing my description. $1500 for the complete "rust bucket". $2000 to you. Next time you ask for a price try a friendlier less insulting approach. You might get a better deal.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
personal log there is a @sshole in here
damn buddy lighten up
you act like you are the only one who can bring back alive :: :: what a bunch of crap
i have done 10+--- who gives a rats @ss
I build these cars for a living and don't care for people who are so ashamed of there product that they don't post a price.... so the f&*k what does this make you the mustang God
damn i am so tired of some jagoffs put down other people or did you not see this guy was a newbie
chris

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just wondaring ..

If you also build these for a living, why are you selling it? Is it worht restoring? (not trying to be a smart a$$) Just Curious!

G

·
0 Posts
Well, i think your response to Mpluff was pretty rude,more to the point
calling his car a rustbucket in an open fourm ? maybe it is/maybe it isint
dont you have any respect for other peoples cars ?
just cause youve been building cars for 20 years dosent meen you know
everything about mustangs or give you the right to police someones ad
i might be wrong,but i dont think so
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
You've restored 10+ mustangs Scott ? I can't tell you how much I admire you right now.

As you so rudely requested an accurate personal profile, why not add "jerk" to yours?

A little dose of courtesy goes a long way.

·
Registered
183 Posts
COME ON PEOPLE PLEEESSE !!!!

LETS ALL TRY TO BE MATURE, COURTEOUS AND HAVE SOME FELLOWSHIP HERE. WE ALL ARE ON THIS SITE FOR THE SAME PURPOSE AND MOST OF US HAVE PROBABLY MADE A MISTAKE HERE AT SOME POINT IN TIME.

DON'T LOOK INTO THE MIRROR UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO SEE YOURSELF.

LINDA.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys, Thanks for the support. The reason I am selling the car is because I am putting a 69 Boss 302 together. I think the 65 fb is restorable but I know we all might have a different opinion about that.
Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
353 Posts
$1500 for the complete "rust bucket". $2000 to you.
I'm sure hes got mustangs all over the place being the professional he is, I wouldn't sell him a pitted out bumper guard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts