Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1965 Fastback A code. Body is nice, quarters, floors, fenders doors, hood are flawless! Cowel vents are replaced. Car had new quarters replaced some time ago and recently trunk floors and floors replaced. I have a 1985 5.0 5 speed in the car. I also have a Revenge Racing (best on the market) shelby hood on the car! $7500. This car needs no more welding, and is actually ready for someone to paint prep and paint, then assemble the interior and chrome! These clones are going in mid and upper teens, you could easily finish this car for $4000 or less. Since the car is a factory GT if you wanted to lose the shelby hood I would keep it and take $400 off of the price. Then you could put a stock metal hood on the car! This car has been advertised before and I have had much interest just nothing has come together and I have been bad with pics because the car is at a friends shop 2 hours away. I have been counting on my buddy for pics. They are promised to me. The car has to go soon one way or another. I may have to ehay it by 9/8/03. I am clearing room and raising funds for a 66 shelby. I would promise to make someone here a great deal first. Serious only please. Car is NICE, rare, well done and gets lots of interest, but just need one serious buyer. Sincerely thank you for your time reading my post. Tony 201-891-6412.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts