Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started my project in 2012 and installed the tci rear suspension on my 65 K-car coupe, yes I know a K-car and it's not going back original but I am trying not cut anything up either! Well my daughter started College in 2013 and the project was put on hold...Time to get back to playing she is almost done!! I have a lot of work left, but it's mainly the small stuff. Have been looking at rims and was wondering, whats the largest tire I can get under the car without mini tubing or cut wheel wells?

·
Vendor
461 Posts
I started my project in 2012 and installed the tci rear suspension on my 65 K-car coupe, yes I know a K-car and it's not going back original but I am trying not cut anything up either! Well my daughter started College in 2013 and the project was put on hold...Time to get back to playing she is almost done!! I have a lot of work left, but it's mainly the small stuff. Have been looking at rims and was wondering, whats the largest tire I can get under the car without mini tubing or cut wheel wells?

From our tech thread.

"Torque Arm wheel fitment info: These measurements are based on 56.5" A/F to A/F
'64.5-'66 = 8.5" wide wheel w/5" backspace
'67-'70 = 9.5" wide wheel w/5" backspace"

What diameter wheel are you going to run?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts