Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody on here done a 4.6 swap ? I'm looking for any help I can get. I'm planning on swapping my motor and transmission from my 06 police interceptor into my 1965 mustang. I already have the rod & custom front suspension installed.

·
Premium Member
6,062 Posts
The 4.6 is a notoriously good engine in my experience. I drove several Interceptor cars from 93 models to the last of the 2010 / 2011. They just don't have a lot of torque or HP for the physical size I guess, but MAN do they wind up ! Some of us old badge-toters still get a chill and a smile when we hear one.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
has anybody on here done a 4.6 swap ? I'm looking for any help I can get. I'm planning on swapping my motor and transmission from my 06 police interceptor into my 1965 mustang. I already have the rod & custom front suspension installed.
Its been awhile since I have seen anyone mention a 4.6 swap but I am sure that if you do a search, you can find some old posts. There are several of us though that are doing Coyote swaps and a lot of the same stuff applies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts