Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finished all of the projects of items to fix/repair/update on my list of improvements to this pony and would like to move on to restore a fastback next. I hate to part with this car but I don't have the room to keep more than one. This is a '65 Mustang coupe in excellent and original condition. It is garage kept and not used out in the weather. Before I purchased this car it had sat in a barn with a cover since '76. I purchased the car and began to work on making it something to be proud of and it has now been in several cruise-in's and has been successful. It is a 200cid I6 engine with a C4 automatic transmission. The accual milege is less than 52,000 miles and all of the original mechanics work. I have replaced or updated these items over the past year.

1. Muffler/Exhaust
2. Tires
3. Gas Tank
4. Interior-carpet, upholstry, door panels.
5. Detailed engine compartment.

I have all reciepts of the work done and a copy of the original window sticker from when it was purchased from the dealership in 1965. I am the 2nd owner. The car runs like new, starts on the first crank, is straight and solid. (Never has been in an accident) There is no rust that I have found yet and the car was completely treated by Zeibart when it was purchased new. This car can very easily be driven across country and I use it as a daily driver in nice weather. You can see some pictures on my web site at:

http://home.insightbb.com/~d.vanzee/index.html and I can email pictures by request. My email address is:

[email protected] or [email protected]

The exterior is Wimbledon White and the interior is Red/White pony.

Asking 10k.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts