Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Fastback, 1st week production A code; 1967 Mustang Convertible GTA
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im helping sell this for my buddy. I actually bought it from him, but he needs a bit more out of it then I can pay, so we agreed to work to sell it together

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Additional photos: Lots of new metal. style steel rear wheels. Extra parts. Disc brakes. Blank slate for a street rod, resto-rod, restoration project...whatever you want.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is in East Idaho. Sorry about the pictures, Im working remotely with Chase (owner) to get this posted. Perhaps if I attach them rather than insert them they will look better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Correct, as I stated, it's a coupe. In my profile, I added that I own a fastback...never selling that one though!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The state of Idaho. I never brought it back east. If you are East Coast and need more parts, I have many. A body that solid saves you tons of rust repair. Particularly in the rockers and rails.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.