Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 65 headliner and thought it was a coupe headliner but it arrived and is a fastback . It is off-white in color .
I need various pieces of sheet metal like the trunk corners (between tail light panel and quarter panel , trunk lid seals on them ) .
I can use most parts for a coupe interior but would prefer newish stuff (like cig lighter , ignition bezel , etc.) .
Im not expecting to "win" but to trade , Ill even take a loss on the trade since the liner is useless to me .
Send me a shout with anything you have laying around for a 65/66 and we will see what we can do :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Same thing happened to me a few years back, so now I have an aqua fastback headliner somewhere in my garage! No trades, just my sympathy! -- Don

·
Registered
78 Posts
I still have it, but the key wording is "somewhere in my garage!" It might take a while to find it. I suppose I would give it to anyone who would pay shipping charges. (Notice that I am in Canada.)

However, I have an old Mustangs Unlimited catalogue which lists headliner (plus windlace and installation kit. which I don't have) for $34.95, making it a questionable deal even if just paying for postage!

Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts