Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 Mustang Fastback project car. Original RED/RED C-Code 289 2V fastback, Automatic, no other options of mention. This is a very early fastback, which has many late 64 components, such as the early headlight buckets, screw-down wiper bezels, two speed heater, etc, etc. This car needs a complete restoration. Rear trunk pans, short rear frame rails, and tail light panel have been cut off for replacement. Quarters are still in place, but also need replacement. Needs some underbody pans as well. Has very useable front front frame rails, underbody rails, shock towers, inner aprons, and rear torque boxes but needs the typical sheetmetal repairs elsewhere. The car has an excellent & straight roof/pillars/sail panel area. A good bit of the sheetmetal has been purchased for the metal that needs replaced (quarters, trunk pans, etc), and is included with the purchase. The car is 98% complete, and a very worthwhile project for someone inclined to do such repairs/restoration. It is far from the worst I have seen given the price. It is NOT something you are going to drive home. The car has not been started in years, and needs a complete restoration. Please no time-wasters, or picture collectors. SERIOUS INTEREST ONLY.

Price is $3700 FIRM. Car is located near Dayton Ohio (approx 20 minutes north of Dayton). Delivery is possible for additional costs. I have three (decent/not so good) pics available at this time, better pics may be taken if needed. Email me at [email protected] No trades, and SERIOUS INTEREST ONLY. THANKS!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts