Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1965 Mustang for Sale - GT350 clone, PRICE REDUCED TO $9,000.

4 speed (originally automatic, replaced with manual Fairlane transmission by previous onwer) 289 V8, Holley 600CFM 4 barrel Carb, Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, Dual Exhaust, Modified Camshaft, Completely replaced suspension (front, rear), new front disc, new rear drum brakes, new dual bowl master cylinder, wooden steering wheel, driver quality paint (some scratches and chips), MSD electrical ignition, new voltage regulator, new heater core and fan motor, new high flow mechanical fuel pump, new aftermarket radio with ipod and Bluetooth hookup, asking $9,000. Located in Bel Air, MD.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203460179532502.1073741825.1453524237&type=1&l=277a735b09

·
Registered
462 Posts
Very nice. Are there any negatives you can think of? Im looking for a car around the 10k range.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, other than what's in the description and the pictures, no major ones. The rear parking lights will need to be replaced as their mounting bolts are corroded. The paint is chipped in several places and there is a spider crack in the top left of the trunk lid (there is a pic of it). There is a tachometer hooked up but it hasn't worked since I bought the car so I didn't list it as included although it is there. The hoodliner could use replacing if you don't like the tear (there is a pic). I enjoy the car but need to move on from it. I have someone coming to look at it this Friday afternoon. I will let you know if he purchases it or not. In addition, it is listed on eBay, but the reserve has not yet been met. The auction ends on Sunday.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thank you for your response. I will certainly consider your car if it is still available after Friday.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy text me two minutes ago and said he can't make it tomorrow. I told him that I have other people interested. Let me know if you wanted to come look at it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Im 3 hours away and got stuck working the weekend and monday so I cant this weekend. If you still have it next weekend I would like to come look at it.

Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear about work. I will keep you posted. Somebody is coming to look today. Thanks for keeping in touch.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is still available if you want to and are able to see it this weekend. I am also off this Friday and Monday as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts