Vintage Mustang Forums banner
221 - 240 of 888 Posts
Discussion starter · #224 ·
I’m an engineer. Careful planning. Trust me. I’m sure I have screwed up something. I haven’t hit the button yet. My arch enemy awaits me...electrical. Notice I haven’t tackled that??? It too has been carefully thought out and the items list is ready to purchase. I can guarantee it will go South at some point.

I’m an engineer. Careful planning. Trust me. I’m sure I have screwed up something. I haven’t hit the button yet. My arch enemy awaits me...electrical. Notice I haven’t tackled that??? It too has been carefully thought out and the items list is ready to purchase. I can guarantee it will go South at some point.
Well, I worked primarily with nuclear engineers, with the assorted electrical, mechanical, civil, etc. thrown in for good measure. Some of the most intelligent folks I’ve ever met. Didn’t always have matching shoes on or might show up with snow chains on the rear of a front wheel drive company car, but they could produce the kilowatts. I’m willing to bet your shoes match...

221 - 240 of 888 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.