Vintage Mustang Forums banner
781 - 800 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,578 Posts
Good luck, stay safe and have fun. Pics and videos for us fans......

Reactions: patrickstapler

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #785 ·
No video of me today. Spent most of the day following the train. Apparently that’s just what you do in HPDE1. I did get promoted to HPDE2 after my third session in a steady rain. No Windows, no wipers, and on slicks. Learned a lot. Instructor was either convinced enough that I could handle it sideways in the rain or too scared to get back in it that he promoted me.

Also, way to busy in class between sessions to even watch @silverblueBP much less video him.

Anyway, put through the ringer today. Definitely no longer clean. I’ll get some in-car tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
So Holly’s just sitting around sipping fruity drinks?

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #788 ·
100%.

In fairness. On a normal track day I keep her pretty busy. We’ll see how today goes.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Sounds like the proper thing to do would be to buy Miss Holly a firesuit, shoes, gloves and helmet and let her take it to the track.

John

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Nice work. What about where the roll cage diagonal goes through?

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #795 ·
Diagonals or rear bars? The rear bars need something on top. However, they weren’t the huge offenders.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Diagonals or rear bars? The rear bars need something on top. However, they weren’t the huge offenders.
Sorry, rear bars. They were diagonal from my viewpoint. Just figured while you were making nifty panels you’d close those as well.

Reactions: patrickstapler
781 - 800 of 813 Posts