Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here. Apparently I had the pleasure to follow one of the forum members home last week. I took a chance, but since I was driving a mustang I bet the only thing a fellow mustang owner could think was "he wants to check out my car"

Here are the pictures for anyone interested, a true 66 mustang with the current 05 incarnation:

www.maxrockatansky.org/oldnnew

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
That looks like Bill66GT's fastback and his house. Did you talk to him?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
70_cougar: Nope, I actually did not take a picture under the hood. But trust me, that paxton was there...

janschutz: I did talk to him, he seems to be a very nice person!

Bill66GT: It was a pleasure to talk to you. And even though it must have been creepy having someone following you home, I am glad I did. Actually my car was pretty clean that day, washed a week ago... apart from the bird doo-doo... Right now it's dirty again. But I'll take her to waterworks again in March.

FastE: Thanks, and you got what I want! Well, the body anyway! I'd love to own a 71-73 sportsroof with a moderately built 460, 4 speed & tloc in silver with black mach striping. Not the Mach 1 decal though, I am not much for posing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts