Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 66 has the add on emergency flasher harness that connects in between the Steering column and main harness. I'm having trouble figuring out where to reconnect the Blue and Orange single bullet connectors at the eng of the harness that connect to the main harness. I've got the Cig lighter, Flasher unit, switch and multi plug all sorted out, but there are two single wire bullet connectors - one blue with white stripe an one orange with yellow stripe. Ive looked at the wiring diagrams and still no luck. Any ideas ??? It's the original harness with the non-removable switch.

·
Registered
954 Posts
My 66 with the original harness has the flasher circuit like awhtx's wiring diagram. The switch is located in the glove box and the flasher under the dash next to the box.

·
Registered
386 Posts
So my 66 has the add on emergency flasher harness that connects in between the Steering column and main harness. I'm having trouble figuring out where to reconnect the Blue and Orange single bullet connectors at the eng of the harness that connect to the main harness. I've got the Cig lighter, Flasher unit, switch and multi plug all sorted out, but there are two single wire bullet connectors - one blue with white stripe an one orange with yellow stripe. Ive looked at the wiring diagrams and still no luck. Any ideas ??? It's the original harness with the non-removable switch.
If you want to make a test switch just to check them out make up one like this:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts