·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It could have been a relative passed and they cant find it. It could also be that maybe the car was left on a property that was sold, or is being sold.

·
Spammer Hammer
9,538 Posts
Don't most states forgo the title after a certain number of years? I know AL only requires a bill of sale after like 25 years or so. If it was a four speed car I'd be up there tomorrow with cash in hand...at least some cash, maybe not $850 as I'm sure there is some rust in it somewhere.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That is also why I posted it. Not every state requires a title. If you live in a state that only requires a bill of sale. WELL. What are you waiting for?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I love 66 fairlanes..thats a galaxie though........still i could love it as well for 800.00 !! I would risk buying that and trying to get it titled for 800.00...hopefully its not abandoned by a former tenant or something hokey like that where there might be ownership challenges...still, with a bill of sale...to far away for me, but, thanks for sharing..maybe some VMF'er is getting a diamond in the rough big ford cheap!!!!i

1 - 7 of 7 Posts