Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has tried to make the weatherstrip chanel for the door glass from a coupe to fit a fastback,the one I purchased is missing them and I was told you can make them work,I can't see how it's possible unless you make a jig up to the contour of a fastback glass and possibly bent it?,they are impossible to find unless you want to buy a fastback roof,any information or recommendations would be great,the oldest grandson (12) has found interest in the cars,of course he wants one of my finished ones but he is getting a 66 fastback c-code 4speed,it's been sitting in the mother in laws garage for years,he doesn't even know I have it, it should be an interesting summer starting the work on it,turning wrenches and scraping knuckles,thanks for any information,Pete

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
try this guy > Paul Crosswhite at 818-571-1344 cell phone. leave your name and number if it goes to voice mail. he's in so cal and has lots of mustang parts. also try Mustang Etc. 818-787-7634 < this guy is high on prices and high on "other stuff to" ! if they axk who told you to call just say some guy named Bubba !

·
Registered
35,839 Posts
It would take some pretty sophisticated work to get that tight bend at the upper rear corner.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,I will try to give them a call,I know of a fastback hull upstate,n.y.,just hate buying the firewall back for these 2 parts,probably still under snow,thanks,Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts