Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, 1966 fastback. I bought to Shelby clone, but I am forced to sell. Was a six cylinder car. Has no engine or trans at this time. Stripped to get ready for paint and now in primer. I have a shelby repo hood and side scoops. 97% rust free. Life long California car. Missing a few parts. I would like to sell local, do to no digital camera, or I would have to mail photos via postal service. $5500.00 firm Call 818-352-2099 California time or E-mail [email protected] for quicker responce. Thanks VMF

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure. A few spots where the primer is thin, there is a very small amount of surface rust. They will sand out easy. It is a lifetime california car and I cannot see any rust on floors, doors, fenders, quarters, etc.. I feel it a rust free car. Thanks for the question, Jim

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jim, thanks for the response. However, I guess I glossed over the part about a local sale and no digital pics. Good luck on selling the car, sounds like a solid project!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be able to borrow a digital camera in a few days. Everybody wants pictures. I will advise. Thanks, Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts