Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Selling set of Custom made Reproduction 1966 GT-350 Gauges Great for a Original paxton gt-350 or the Finishing touch on a gt-350 Paxton Tribute .Originals dont come up for sale rarely and if they do the price can get very high , These Reproduction gauges are Fuel Pressure and boost pressure. size is 2 1/16 (same as the original) I spent alot of time getting these as close as possible, One Thing i could not get perfect, boost gauge is 15 psi instead of 10 (it is almost impossible to locate a donor boost gauge that has the same sweep and the original and 10 psi) , There is no reproduction gauges available anywhere so i decided to take on this task for a set for my personal car, these are very high quality gauges, I decided to make a couple other sets, Gauges do not come adapters as you will need to know the thread and size you need, These adaptors can be purchase at any speed shop and automotive performance store, Price is $975 US plus shipping

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Originals for comparison. I wonder what the originals are worth? Mine even came with 2 gauge brackets.

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last time i saw a set of originals came up . They were on ebay about 2 years ago and i believe they sold for $3500 us. They were far from mint condition. I did alot of research on the correct guages from the correct year for the 1966 gt350 . I.ll post a image of the correct original guages for comparison

1 - 7 of 7 Posts