Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1966 GT fastback
rebuilt 289 original motor and rebuilt c4 tranny.
all new suspension
all new black poney interior (dash, headliner, seats, doorpanels, and carpet)
factory A/c with console
new bumpers and emblems
The car is in the body shop being painted the origional candy apple red.
This car will be flawless. steel style wheels with new tires.
of course it has the disc brakes, fog lights and trumpets. all have been redone and gone through.
The motor has forged pistons with hipo exhaust manifolds. the heads have the works done to them. origional 4 bbl carb that has been rebuilt. uncut trap door. have origional sales tag from 1966 and owners manual. the car is a rust free california car located in Davis. It will take about a month for the paint and assembly. If interested please contact me via personal message or phone call 530-845-0146. serious inquiries only. the paint job is costing me $3000. so if you can paint it or have it painted let me know and I will sell it without paint for $12,000. otherwise the price completely restored will be 15,000 which is still a deal. I can sent pictures of the car via e-mail so let me know. I have pics of different stages of the restoration process.
thanks
kevin
I can rebuilt and restore your mustang as well for an unbeatable price.
coupes starting at 9,999.
fastback at 12,000
covertibles 14,000
prices depend on the initial condition of the car.The resotred car with have zero miles on everything with warranty. contact me for details if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts