Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling for my Father (73 years old); a 1966 K coded GT Fastback with 69,088 doc. miles. Orig 289 HP motor and 4 speed trans. orig 9 inch 3.50 limited slip rearend. Orig factory headers and exhaust system, and factory exhaust tips. Looks to have second orig. paint job. The paint on the car, has HAIRY LINE cracks. Excellent interior and exterior. One small dent, LH upper quarter panel. In the car's past history, the right rear quarter panel does have bonded, THAT"s IT. The inspection sticker...1987. Garage kept car. The tires are GR78-14's. 15 year old tires, at least. Still has the spare tire...dual red stripe spare tire on a Rally wheel. Comes with the Rally packages (clock works), tach (doesn't??), All the interior lights work. Rear reverse lights work. Also, it comes with the original AM/ Eight track player. Needs a new speaker. Walnut grain interior, pistol grip handles, pony interior. Rally wheels. Headliner & dash pad still look great; for its age. Front disc power brakes, Front GT foglights works. The wood grain still looks excellent on the console, dash cluster, glove box. The factory wooden steering wheel has one small crack, but looks new. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. $ 18,500 OBO please email me at [email protected] subject: 1966 K coded GT Fastback. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY. Good luck. PICTURES UPON REQUEST.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to thank everybody, all 60 emailers; for there interested in the K coded Mustang. THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLDED. Thanks Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts