Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1966 289/302 Mexican block Coupe that needs to find a new home it is a project but does run just not from the tank. It has C4 but when it left the factory as far as numbers go it was a 3 speed.
I have lots of parts some new most old. I have all the parts for the car and then some fenders and hood are off the car. I am asking 3000.00 even. I can go lower but extra parts will not come with, just the car.

PM and I will give you my cell number and I can text any pic you want. This car is in Texas by Houston.

Maybe this will help also have it on CL here in Texas https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6197645083.html Pics there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So do you guys have any input for price sure ain't giving it away heck parting out the parts might yield more maybe.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I dont cruise these ads normally and some sites say its a no no to comment about price. But since you asked.

Now is a bad time to sell a project. Summer days are getting shorter though.
Lack of delayed gratification instinct in most people they will pay $10K for something they can drive home and take apart themselves:shrug:

I THINK ITS A STEAL! Instant classic mustang resto business inventory. A lot drivable car with more than enough parts so you say?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your input. Hey I welcome the input no no or not. I figured it was a good price but guess season dictates part of it guess I will ride it out for a bit more have no choice till some work comes along.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts