Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 1966 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE RESTORED. THE CAR IS NEW IBERIA, LOUISIANA AND I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THE CAR. I PURCHASED THE CAR FROM A COUPLE IN BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA. THE COLOR IS SPRINGTIME YELLOW, BLACK STANDARD INTERIOR, NEW BLACK TOP. THE CAR IS A "C" CODE WITH A THREE SPEED.THE 289 HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REBUILT AND I USED ALL STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS ON IT. THE INTERIOR IS IN GREAT SHAPE. THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND THE TRUNK AREA ARE DETAILED FULLY. THERE ARE MANY, MANY NEW FORD PARTS ON THIS CAR. THE FLOOR BOARDS AND THE FRAME RAILS ARE ORIGINAL AND ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. THE BODY IS VERY STRAIGHT WITH LITTLE FILLER. THIS CAR IS AS SOLID AS YOU WILL FIND. THE UNDERCARRIAGE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SANDBLASTED, PRIMED AND PAINTED BLACK. THE REAREND WAS GONE THROUGH, NEW TIRES INCLUDING THE SPARE TIRE. NEW BUMPERS, NEW DOOR HANDLES, ALL THE OUTSIDE TRIM IS NEW. THIS IS A REALLY NICE CAR. I AM ASKING $14,000 FOR THE CAR BUT CASH TALKS! I CAN EMAIL PIC AND YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL (337)367-7303. THANKS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts