Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my beloved mustang that is a project car. I've done most of the hard work, including: New one-piece floor pan, replace one complete frame rail, repaired both front frame rails, all the rust is gone. new inner frame rails, one piece floor riser, new hood, and both new reinforcement place underneath. Rear trunk lid is fiberglass with spoiler piece (similar to California Special trunk lid). Frame rail connectors, New rear quarters, new replacement doors, new front fenders (not shown), new torque boxes. Everything primed, weld through primer, sealed with Eastwood inner frame paint, or POR15. Only area not addressed were the outer rocker extensions. I have the replacement sheet metal included (see pics). I have most everything including all the glass, chrome, and rear seats springs, plus a pair of 1990 Mustang GT seats that bolt right in. Has 1990 Mustang 5.0 HO roller engine that was completely torn down, bored .030 over and replaced with all new parts including Edelbrock Performer heads and Ford Racing E303 cam. I upgraded to a new Unisteer rack and pinion. Front brakes are converted to Granada disc brakes with new loaded calipers installed. There is power booster setup with a Mustang SVO 4 disc master cylinder. Pedal setup is for manual gear box, no transmission included.

See my ebay add for more pictures

There is too much list, if want a parts list or have any particular question, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. $8500 or best offer

Attachments

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
With him being a Vikings fan... I would guess that he's in Minnesota....lol..

Just an educated guess..

:eek:)

Tony K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts