Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a clean title 1966 Mustang Coupe 6 Cylinder Car. It is all original with the exception of a 1980s moon roof. The car has 2 dime size rust bubbles in the front of the doors and surface rust in the trunk, otherwise rust free. Needs a tune up, but runs well. 7K obo
Located in Lancaster, PA
717-490-4879
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade? I collect military surplus rifles like Mausers, M1 Garand etc. Anything made after 1898 requires a background check as I'm in NY.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
"It is all original with the exception of a 1980s moon roof. "

Unfortunately, For most Mustang collectors/future owners...That's a major buzzkill...and could chase off a lot of buyers.. Someone's Great 1980's idea pretty much ruined the car. The hacked out radio hole doesn't help it either. I am however shocked that the Original 1966 CA Smog Unit is still in place.. To a "Concours" restorer, That setup alone is probably worth $1500-$2000 just by itself... Try finding a complete one.

With the cut roof and hacked dash... You're looking at a $5500-$6000 car tops..and that's really pushing it......since both are major work and majorly expensive to fix. The price of the car takes a major ding because of these two issues,

PS: The rear Original '66 Red Seatbelts are also missing....They should be there. Rear Seatbelts were standard in 1966. Some Cheap aftermarket ones are in there place. Th Front Original Seat Belts are still there. Strange the Rears are missing as usually its the reverse... The Original Fronts are usually missing on most cars and the Rears are almost always there.

:eek:)

Tony K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts