Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is and will be a big project. Probably not a good car for a beginner. It is a 1966 coupe C code. The car is completely apart. I mean completely. I bought the car to restore and just recently bought a house. My money now goes to the house and not the car. I would rather sell the car than just keep it and never finish it. I have just under $4000 in receipts for parts and the car itself. Looking for a reasonable offer. I rebuilt the heater box, AT shifter, painted the engine bay and many of the parts ot go with it. Bought front fenders and had them fixed and put into primer. NOS front valance. The guy I bought it from was making one car out of two cars and there are many duplicate parts. The previous owner also has about $2000 in body work receipts. The car is starting to surface rust through the primer and the door bottoms weren't in that good of shape from what I remeber(they are under other parts and I couldn't get ot them). It has a 69 302 and c-4 to go with it. 302 ran and now has a new oil pan, intake,arp bolt kit and with aluminum valve covers. The motor and trans ran when I pulled them last year, and I just finished up freshing the motor with the above mentioned parts and fresh coat of paint. Have some pictures. Looking for reasonable offers.
Don't want to part the car out. Sorry for the long post.
Email is [email protected]

Thanks
Kevin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The car is actually in Bad Axe, MI. In the thumb of Michigan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts