Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put a lot into this car and must sell it since we're moving to FL later this year. I have the paperwork from where I had the work done, Long Island Mustang in Bay Shore, NY, which is here on Long Island. Color is Metallic Blue, one in my signature but I can send pics upon request. NEW plugs, wires, caps, rotor; battery apron, radiator, rear shocks, motor mounts, dual master cylinder, wheel cylinders, frame rails, remanuf. Holley carburetor, front suspension/steering, shifter bearings, fuel sending unit, fuel tank cleaned out, tires and battery. Have a set of 14" steel wheels to throw in. Floor boards are fine. I had minor surface rust sanded from bottom of car and POR15 applied. I'm looking for $12k or best offer. Starts & runs fine, decent condition. Could use carpeting and weatherstripping done. Some bubbling in paint, not bad and some rust in pass. side doorjam and bottom of doors. Call me at 631-838-0766 (cell) or send message. Feel free to ask any questions (I don't know much but I'll answer what I can) and thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts