Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original California car, special order sapphire blue paint ( not available in mustang other than Shelby) factory 4 speed with factory A/C. The engine has been rebuilt also brand new complete suspension and brakes. I also have a brand new interior that has been done, a lot of work has been done, if interested I will go over what the car still needs, just so we are on the same page. I am not desperate to sell and will not take a huge hit selling this car. I would rather keep it and finish when time allows.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For Sale ads need an asking price!
Starting price at 25K. And please not looking for people telling me it's too high or too low if a person is interested in speaking it has to at least be at this starting price and they of course can leave a message and a contact number so I can talk with them

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Original California car, special order sapphire blue paint ( not available in mustang other than Shelby) factory 4 speed with factory A/C. The engine has been rebuilt also brand new complete suspension and brakes. I also have a brand new interior that has been done, a lot of work has been done, if interested I will go over what the car still needs, just so we are on the same page. I am not desperate to sell and will not take a huge hit selling this car. I would rather keep it and finish when time allows.
Please delete ad
Car is being sold locally

·
Registered
652 Posts
I agree with Allen. I feel like at least a few pictures would be a necessity for a car you're asking 25k for.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad your selling it locally, a person would be really naive to buy a 50+ year old car for 25k without a single picture.

Not trying to call you here just stating a fact.

Allen
Like I stated selling the car locally too much of a problem selling it here

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with Allen. I feel like at least a few pictures would be a necessity for a car you're asking 25k for.
I could post as many pictures as needed but when it comes down to it anybody really looking to spend that kind of money I'm looking for on the car is going to have to see it up close and personal, so why waste the time rather speak to somebody on the phone about it

·
Premium Member
9,669 Posts
Like I stated selling the car locally too much of a problem selling it here
Agreed!!!
I could post as many pictures as needed but when it comes down to it anybody really looking to spend that kind of money I'm looking for on the car is going to have to see it up close and personal, so why waste the time rather speak to somebody on the phone about it

You don't need to make 3 separate posts to quote 3 different posts. You can do it all in 1 post like I just did!

·
Registered
652 Posts
It's not about buying from pictures-- it's about deciding if you want to get up close and personal to see it, like you mentioned. People are less inclined to go look at a car without pictures. This is why everybody who's interested asks for more pictures before; it's not rocket science. And if you really want the car sold, you won't mind the extra 5 minutes it takes to photograph your car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not about buying from pictures-- it's about deciding if you want to get up close and personal to see it, like you mentioned. People are less inclined to go look at a car without pictures. This is why everybody who's interested asks for more pictures before; it's not rocket science. And if you really want the car sold, you won't mind the extra 5 minutes it takes to photograph your car.[/QUOTE
I have been buying and selling for over 30 years not new to the game and not new in getting vehicles restored or buying or selling ones that need work. I thought I would try selling one on this site but I'll keep doing what I always do in putting them on different ones, thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts