Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you guy’s can help. I am looking for front fenders LH and RH for my 1966 coupe. I would prefer OEM clean used ones if possible. I currently have reprod. Now and hate the fit. I have been tempted to go the Ford Tooling fenders but don’t want to run into the same problems as the reprod. Fenders I currently have. I am also looking for OEM front and rear valances. Let me know. Thanks. Joe [email protected] (I'm located in NW Indiana)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought the valances but still looking for the fenders. I can have DHL show up at your house to pick them up.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I have NOS front and rear valances, rear is for GT w/o back up lights. I'll check my fenders. I know I have an excellent 2+2 rt fender and a few lefts. I'll email myself to check.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have one pair. NOS in the Ford boxes. I've been "saving" these for years, but I've decided I'm not going to be restoring any more cars for myself so I'm going to flog them.
I also have a NOS front valance and tail light panel as well.
Can send by DHL also.
you can email me at [email protected] if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts