Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know absolutely nothing about mustangs. My friend has a car he ask me to try and find out if its worth anything as it is or not and if so, sell it. There is no title for it. I do not know what year, I think a 65 or 66. There is no motor, rust is all over the floor, the top has has been down too long. Its red with a black stripe along the bottom of the doors and fenders and says GT there and in in the front and on the gas cap. It has a manual transmission which is still in the car. Please, if anyone is interested or can help, contact me. my name is Greg. my number is 210-744-7546

No,...this is not a joke, VIN # is 6F08A142840, I took some pictures a few minutes ago and they are now available. I will be glad to email them to you, please just ask.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
If this is not a joke, a VMF'r in San Antonio would likely be able to take a look for you and give you an honest appraisal. Try a post for help in the Texas regional section http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/forums/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=texasvmfers

Convertible parts are specific to the car, and are generally in greater demand than coupe parts. I would love to look it over, but alas, am too far away....

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I spoke with the guy this mornig, he was standing next to the car & gave me the vin code, it is a 66 "A" code. he did not seem to be jerking me around & really does not have much information at his disposal. so you take it from there.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I am interested in seeing some pics, could you email them to me. Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is sold to Jerry pending funds.........will confirm 3-5-04

Thanks for everyone's help and interest

Greg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts