Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help? Have a 66 front disc and rear drum and a rebuilt power brake booster and single reservior. The front disc were added on. What dual master cylinder do I use or would I be better off getting a new aftermarket booster and cylinder? Any suggestions????? Ken ::

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just helped in converting a 66 from front drum to front disc, and we used a 67 m/c with a 67 junction block. Then you either make your own brake lines or use adapters. I'd try that before you go and buy aftermarket stuff.
Hope it helps
TOM

·
Registered
913 Posts
I think Stainless Steel Brakes makes a power disk brake booster/dual master cylinder kit that fits 65/66 Mustangs without having to dent the inner fenders. Check with them to be sure but I believe this to be true. I plan to upgrade my system to power brakes in the future also.

·
Registered
196 Posts
NPD sells that set up. Page 40 of their new catolog. Also check out mustangsteve.com as he sells that set up also. Good luck....

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
SSB does carry what you want to accomplish. Part number # A-120P This is the whole front brake set up including power booster. We sell quite a few of these.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts