Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One complete back and bottom convertible rear seat cushion assemblies for correct for all 1964 1/2, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 Ford Mustang, Shelby, Cougar convertibles. This is a mismatched set but they will work on all the years listed above. The convertible rear seat frames assemblies have never been reproduced, likely never will be, and are becoming increasingly harder and harder to find in non-rotted out/junk, and/or repairable condition. The bottom cushion (normally the worst of the two) on this set is excellent. The back will need a bit of work, repadded, and a couple of springs repaired but better than starting with nothing or cutting up/modifying a coupe which I have seen other do.

Price is $400. Shipping is $80.00 within the 48 US states. Far western and northeastern states may be higher. I do not make money on shipping. If shipping ends up being significantly higher than $80, I will notify you before shipping. If you do not wise to proceed after being given the quote, we can cancel the transaction. Due to their size when boxed up, I almost always lose money on shipping. If it happens to be significantly less, I will gladly return any significant overage.

Email direct: [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts