Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1967 C code Fastback body .Car has a fold down rear seat and disk brakes .The interior is complete the rear panel has had speaker holes cut as normal .Everything eles is there and in decent shape .I beleive the front seats might be from a 69 not sure .No drive train .The car has nice rust free rails the drivers torque box has minor rust .The car might need a core support and battery apron and the drivers side rear apron just depends on your taste .I have the aprons .I was told the car went through a fence year ago but it doesnt look like it to me .The car has had lower quarter patches and they look pretty good .It will need front floor pans were your feet go the rest of the pans are good as is the metel around the gas tank .The cowl is in good shape .Car is better then alot Ive seen lately .Has new front fenders,new valances, new bumpers,new hood hinges,new headlight buckets,gravel gaurd,front valance,battery tray .The doors look good as does the deck lid . Was green and black .All the glass looks good but the windsheild has a crack.It has a full set of 68 GT wheels one isnt on the car . Would be a easy car to build or clone .Call or email for more information 417 619 5825 or [email protected] 6750.00 OBO

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Hey Cliton,

Would you please call me, I have been trying to contact you by phone. I have left many messages and get no return call.

Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Funing thing about this post is I bought this car from Cliton White(VMF handle SHELBYGT500KR). There was no title with car, but when I ask if he could help in getting one he said he sure would. He stated to me that he got the car from a freind that bought it from a gentelmen in GA. and he would contact the friend to get I notrized bill of sale from the gentelmen from GA. This is all I need to get a title in Ohio. He also stated that if that failed he could get it titled in MO.
Well the point of this post is that to watch for Cliton White(VMF handle SHELBYGT500KR) he does not deliver on his word. I have not been able to get him to return phone calls or e-mail for two months now. He also has Musclecarfinders.com that I have seen adveritsed here on the VMF.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To whom it may concern
I did sell the car above to 70 gcode and as he stated I bought the car from another person and I was very up front about that and that there was no title on the car .I also said if I could get the information I would be happy to help him get a title .I was unable to get the information thus I couldnt .I was helpful in him geting the car form the 3 weeks it took him to pay for it to even geting him some parts for the car before he ever payed me for the car at a great saveings .I believe I done more then most would have even knowing he was going home to sell it right away .I made a deal with him and waited weeks for him to complete his part and took less money for the car with more parts .I have sold cars on here to a few others that will be happy im sure to tell you how helpful I am and always get things done .I was upfront about this from the beginning but was unable to get the information .I hope this clears some of this up .
Thanks Shelbygt500kr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts